Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration
What is Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based management ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) that connects the functions of a business to one another.
It is the new version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly NAVISION).
Who is the ERP for?
The tool has been specially designed for SMEs and small businesses who wish to:
- Connect the functions of their company to each other;
- Facilitate their decision making.
What are his features?
This ERP is an all-in-one tool, which allows to group all the management of a company in one space:
- Financial management ;
- Commerciale management;
- Stock management;
- Production management;
- Project management;
- Services management.
What is the advantage of the Cloud?
The Cloud provides access to the workspace from anywhere, as well as a reliable and secure environment with regular updates.
How is the integration project going?
We integrate ERP into your company in 3 phases, with an effective and controlled associated methodology:
- The analysis phase: we determine the scope of the project and the necessary budget.
- The integration phase: We implement ERP within your company.
- The maintenance phase: Once the integration has been finalized, we support the employees of your company to facilitate the adaptation to this new environment.
Centralized information on a platform
Adapted to the needs of your company
Easy to used
Do you want to study the feasibility of the project first?
We offer a 3-day workshop! It aims to analyze your current management system and evaluate the feasibility of migrating to the ERP Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Day 1 : Day of discussion
Receuil of your needs.
Audit your processes.
Audit of your information system.
Day 2 : Project calculation
Day 3 : Presentation of the result
Presentation of the deployment methodology.
Presentation of the project estimate.